- Northeast TN facility looking for a travel Physical Therapist for 13 weeks.
- The Appalachian Mountains and Great Smoky Mountains National Park are nearby.
- A short drive from Knoxville and Morristown, Tennessee.
- Lots of area parks and lakes make this a great place to spend the Fall.
- All OT candidates looking for a great job should call a Recruiter today at 866-633-3548.
As you all know, this blog is fairly new and we’re discovering new and important, relevant sites for you therapists and rehab specialists out there… And today is no different. This afternoon I stumbled across a site called, YourTherapySource.com which is dedicated to Pediatric Occupational and Physical Therapists. One of their latest posts titled, “5 Ice Breakers for Pediatric Therapy” has some great methods to use on your next traveling therapy assignment. Getting to know your peers and other colleagues is a much different task than that of getting to know the children you’ll be rehabilitating. It’s obvious you have a passion for care and therapy for children and I’m sure you already know the difficulties that come with dealing with kids… So maybe those helpful hints can make your transistion into your new assignment as a traveling pediatric physical therapist a little easier.