- Travel PT (Physical Therapist) needed for a 13 week assignment to start ASAP for a Home Health assignment in Shelby County North Carolina.
- This is one of the most popular states to travel in with lots of things to do and beautiful scenery.
- This position won’t be open long.
- Great Benefits and Pay!
- Hours of Operation will be 8:30 a to 5:00p, Monday – Friday.
- Home Care visits, P.T. assessments for Post Surgery, Trauma, Ortho, Deconditionning, Balance, and Gate.
Case Management Home-care, and Oasis (Medicare and Medicaid Assessment) experience required.
- Candidate must be computer competent and Finger Printing will be required.
- LPT to performs skilled intermittent home health physical therapy visits in patients homes in Cleveland,
- Gaston, Lincoln, and Rutherford Counties.
- NEW GRADS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED!!!
- Dress code will be Scrubs or Business Casual.
- Lab jacket required. NOT PROVIDED!!!
- Contact your Medical Solutions Career Consultant today at 866-633-3548 today to work with one of the top travel physical therapy companies.
To learn more about this Travel Physical Therapy Job in North Carolina click here.
Click here to see more Travel Physical Therapy Jobs.