Featured Traveling Physical Therapy Job in New York

  • travel physical therapist skiingHospital in SW New York is in need of a PT to work a full time, 13 week travel contract.
  • The candidate must have experiecne working with pre-school aged children as this will constitute about 25% of the job,,,the other 75% will be in either an outpatient or Long term acute setting,,,,, travelers choice!
  • To hear more about this position contact Medical Solutions at 866-633-3548.

To learn more about this Travel Physical Therapy Job click here.

Click here to see more Travel Physical Therapy Jobs.